Possess the Gates, Plunder the Strongholds
(For Pastors and Leadership only)
Tickets are available from January 1st 2017 – Prices shown are for Early Bird Bookings
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 30th September 2017 (BEFORE 12.00 midnight, Malaysian Time – GMT+8 Hours)
When He has abolished all rule, authority and power – for His must reign until …. (1 Cor 15:24-28, Psalms 110:1-2)
- We are declaring war on the enemy.
- Raising a new breed of Warriors, City Takers, Nation Builders, Reformers, Restorers, the Watchmen and Gate Keepers (Psalms 127, Isaiah 60, 61)
- Opening the heavens, shutting the gates of hell.
- Defeating all our enemies and the last enemy – death.
- Restore what has been Redeemed.
School Of The Spirit
The Father’s Decree is the Pledge the Father has made to the Son that He will “make all Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.” The Lord will stretch forth His strong scepter in Zion saying, “Rule in the midst of Your enemies”
- This SOS will be unique because we will learn how to pray to move mountains, move people into God and move demons out of our territories. The Power of Prevailing Prayer will be demonstrated not just taught.
- This SOS will be unique as we learn how to operate in the life of the Holy Spirit. We will learn the 7 ways of how to receive the prophetic word in our spirit creating the expression and expectation of faith for the miraculous.
- In this SOS we will learn how to break the strongholds and the fortresses in the atmosphere. We will learn how to deal with the spirit of intimidation, the spirit of provocation, and the spirit of discouragement. We must receive the discerning of the spirits so that we will be many steps ahead of the devil.
- The SOS 2017 will show us how to increase the spiritual water level in the church and in the city.
- We will learn how to find the Portal of Obedience and secure a God Encounter for personal transformation.
- We need to find the portal to the entrance into the city. We need to open the entrance to touch the spirit of the city. We can then turn the hearts of the people around, changing the atmosphere for a sustainable penetration into the community.
- We need to identify the enemies of the Lord Jesus Christ and bring them into subjection to the power and authority invested in His Church.
- We will learn to live in the Spirit and work as one having authority and power.
- We must know the power and protection of the chain of command.
- We will learn to minister in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 3,4,5)
- We will know the work of the Spirit (John 16:8 – 15)
- We will know the revelation of things of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 2:9-16)
General Conference Event Information:
Travel to Malaysia:
Make travel arrangements to arrive at the Conference Event Venue before the start time and to depart after the ending time to ensure that you get the most out of the event experience.
For traveling into Malaysia the best point of entry is through the Kuala Lumpor International Airport (KLIA). Alternatively, participants could also travel to Malaysia through Changi Airport Singapore, and enter Malaysia via road through the land border crossings between Singapore and Johor, Malaysia. Note: certain passport holders are not permitted to enter Malaysia through land border crossing. Please find out from the Malaysian Foreign Representation (embassy or consulate) in your country for details.
Our Conference Event Ticket does not include accommodation. Participants are responsible to secure their own accommodation for the duration of their stay in Malaysia.
Our Conference Event Ticket includes 3 meals daily to all registered conference Participants. Participants who prefer not to partake of the meals provided should please inform the Registrar (Mr. Jaya) in order to prevent wastage. No discounts will be granted for those not partaking of meals.
For any additional information, please contact the Registrar (Mr. Jaya) via email.