THE LAST REFORMATION, THE FINAL OUTPOURING, THE ULTIMATE KINGDOM
(ALL ISAAC pastors with their wives)
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!
Kindly note that registration for the Main Hall and Balcony seating is already full.
ISAAC First Generation Pastors, ISAAC Missionaries & ISAAC Itinerant Pastors that have not registered kindly inform Jaya directly at email@example.com. Only 100 seats are reserved for ISAAC First Generation Pastors, ISAAC Missionaries & ISAAC Itinerant Pastors.
or those who didn’t manage to register a seat for the Main Hall, the Overflow Room(2nd Floor) registration is still available. Thank you.
Terms & conditions
1.Registrations are not refundable but transferable to another person to attend the same conference. The Organizers will not be responsible to find a replacement.
2.There is crèche provided for mothers with babies and toddlers below the age of 2 years. Please use this facility
GLOBAL LEADERS SUMMIT
Attention: ALL ISAAC pastors with their wives
Theme: The Last Reformation, The Final Outpouring, The Ultimate Kingdom
Date: 27 May – 1 June 2019
(STARTS ON Monday morning 8 am – CLOSES ON Saturday night at 7pm)
- The Revelations of the Double Decade of Open Heavens
- The Full Equation of the Prophetic Anointing
- The Need for Prophetic Precision
- Strategic Positioning for Stature
- The Demonstration of the Spirit with Power
- Signs, Wonders and Miracles
- Hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit
- Knowing the inner witness of the Holy Spirit
- Discerning the voice of other spirit source
- The Spirit of Truth and Error
- The Incredible Flow of the Spirit of Revelation
- Perception and Discerning in the Spirit
- Governing Principle for Reformation of the Church
- Effect of True Reformation
- Moving the Church Towards Reformation
- Prophetic Paradigm Shift in the Church
- Rebuilding The House in God’s Way and Time
- Authority Structure and the Chain of Command
- Seven Aspects of Apostolic Grace to Govern
- Practical Action Steps in Delivering the Nations (Building Apostolic Bases)
- Foundation of the Apostolic Bases
- Global Leadership Assignment
- How to Identify Your Assignment
- Empowering Leadership Creating a Formidable Workforce
- Connecting the Governing Church for Growth and Kingdom Advancement
- Status of a Disciples
- Dimensions of Maturity in the Glocal Church
- Why People Stop Following?
General Conference Event Information:
Travel to Malaysia:
Make travel arrangements to arrive at the Conference Event Venue before the start time and to depart after the ending time to ensure that you get the most out of the event experience.
For traveling into Malaysia the best point of entry is through the Kuala Lumpor International Airport (KLIA). Alternatively, participants could also travel to Malaysia through Changi Airport Singapore, and enter Malaysia via road through the land border crossings between Singapore and Johor, Malaysia. Note: certain passport holders are not permitted to enter Malaysia through land border crossing. Please find out from the Malaysian Foreign Representation (embassy or consulate) in your country for details.
Our Conference Event Ticket does not include accommodation. Participants are responsible to secure their own accommodation for the duration of their stay in Malaysia.
Our Conference Event Ticket includes 3 meals daily to all registered conference Participants. Participants who prefer not to partake of the meals provided should please inform the Registrar (Mr. Jaya) in order to prevent wastage. No discounts will be granted for those not partaking of meals.
For any additional information, please contact the Registrar (Mr. Jaya) via email.