THE FUTURE OF THE NATIONS IS IN THE FUTURE OF THE CHURCH
(For all ISAAC Pastors and wives only. Non ISAAC Pastors and wives – by recommendations only)
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Early Bird Registration will end on the 8 MARCH 2019.
INTENSIVE TRAINING FOR ALL PASTORS AND THEIR WIVES
Date: 3 – 6 June 2019
Theme: THE FUTURE OF THE NATIONS IS IN THE FUTURE OF THE CHURCH
(STARTS ON Monday morning 8 am – CLOSES ON Thursday night at 7pm)
- The Future of the Nations is tied up in the Dynamic of the Church of the Future
- The Inevitable Need to build this Church of the Future
- Govern the Nations in the Spirit Realm
- Birth People Movements
- Open the Heavens and Keep it Open
- Shut the Gates of Hades and Plunder the House of Satan
- Advance the Kingdom to Manifest Zion
- Ignite Fresh Fires, Spread the Flames
- Receive the Spirit Without Measure Still Doing the Impossible
- Importance Dynamics to Secure the Future of the Church:
- The clarity of vision, the purpose of the mission and the wisdom of execution
- The availability and accessibility of the power to prevail
- The position on stature to carry the governing grace
- The power to birth significant moves
- Its ability to police the heavens and keep the heavens opened
- How well she advances kingdom rule and His government
- How effectively we shut the gates of Hades
- Depends on her connection in the spirit realm to manifest Zion.
- How well they reconnect generations for the present destiny
- How they demonstrate the position of stature in influencing the various domains.
- How aggressively she leads as an agent of change and create a people movement
- How much truth and doctrines is restored by the Holy Spirit to these custodians of faith.
- How well she models the kingdom message of hope for the community.
- Her capacity to move in the fast flowing river of the prophetic so that she can have a clear view and focus of God’s people and destiny.
General Conference Event Information:
Travel to Malaysia:
Make travel arrangements to arrive at the Conference Event Venue before the start time and to depart after the ending time to ensure that you get the most out of the event experience.
For traveling into Malaysia the best point of entry is through the Kuala Lumpor International Airport (KLIA). Alternatively, participants could also travel to Malaysia through Changi Airport Singapore, and enter Malaysia via road through the land border crossings between Singapore and Johor, Malaysia. Note: certain passport holders are not permitted to enter Malaysia through land border crossing. Please find out from the Malaysian Foreign Representation (embassy or consulate) in your country for details.
Our Conference Event Ticket does not include accommodation. Participants are responsible to secure their own accommodation for the duration of their stay in Malaysia.
Our Conference Event Ticket includes 3 meals daily to all registered conference Participants. Participants who prefer not to partake of the meals provided should please inform the Registrar (Mr. Jaya) in order to prevent wastage. No discounts will be granted for those not partaking of meals.
For any additional information, please contact the Registrar (Mr. Jaya) via email.